Saturday, May 28, 2005

Yesterday, Dr. Jim Scott, a SLU English professor and a documentary film maker, came with a small crew to film the Ong Collection exhibit and interview me about the collection and the April Ong Conference. They asked basic questions like who I was, what I was doing, what kinds of materials one could find in the collection, etc. Questions about the conference were mosly geared towards getting sound bites about the plenary speakers Catherine Snow, Roy Shafer, and Charles Taylor.

As I understand it, the footage is going to be used as part of a short promotional video to help raise money for the Ong Center, and the interview will be used for short clips rather than presented as an interview. I don't know whether or not they will, but I'm going to sugggest that they consider uploading the video and linking it to the Ong Project pages.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home