Wednesday, June 22, 2005

I'm still working on doing a first run through the unfiled material. I'm not sure how much more time it will take, but I've gotten through a couple of the boxes. I was on vacation much of last week, and the time I spent in the St. Louis Room was mostly spent preparing the collection and my work area to be moved. My half of the work room is getting new flooring as I type this. They old cork tiles are being removed and there's concern over asbestos, so we currently can't even reach the store rooms off the main area. I've burned through all the folders I'd had on hand, so I'm currently working on digitizing some videos. Today I brought with me a video on Marshall McLuhan titled Out of Orbit: Life and Times of Marshall McLuhan and Dreamkeepers: Oral Traditions, the Printed Word, and Democracy.

| | | |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home